- Job Title:Financial/Business Analyst
- Job Code: FBA-201404
- Date posted: 22nd April 2014
- Location: Kochi, India.
- Status: Closed
eJyothi Services is hiring Financial/Business Analysts who has proven experience in performing financial, accounting, quantitative and business analysis for our offshore clients. The candidates must have good communication skills and should be capable of coordinating and guiding the team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare, review and maintain financial/accounting deliverables such as invoices, payroll and other financial statements.
- Periodically analyze service history and report exceptions
- Periodically analyze employee and client contracts and report action items
- Handle client requests related to billing, payments and other transactions
- Prepare invoices in Invoicing application(Freshbooks) and Payroll Software(Wells Fargo)
- Provide periodic reports to the accounting department
- Establish report with clients and ensure their requests/concerns are addressed in time.
- Work closely with client to organize and prioritize tasks in task management application (Asana)
- Provide training and prepare training documents
- Prepare and maintain processes, procedures and guidelines
- Prepare periodic operational reports, project status reports and report to senior management
- Analyze SLA and review project performance
- Plan and conduct team/client meetings as per the procedures and record minutes.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports as per client requirements
- Analyze timesheet records, prepare burn-rate analysis and forecast reports
Experience : Minimum 2 years
- Accounting and Financial management principles
- English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Quantitative, Financial and Analytical skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Google Spreadsheet