- Job Title:Junior IT Analyst
- Job Code:ATS-31
- Date posted:21st April 2016
- Location:Kochi, India.
eJyothi Services is hiring Junior IT Analysts to provide business analysis and software project
coordination support to its US client Ascella Technologies, Inc. (www.ascellatech.com) and
Fetching Life, LLC (www.fetchinglife.com) in their IT projects. Candidates should have strong
knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Management
methodologies. The candidate must have strong verbal and written English language skills. The
candidate should be a self-starter and a good team player.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Senior Analysts and Development Team to Gather, Elicit, Analyse and Document Business/Functional Requirements using established requirements gathering techniques.
- Prepare and maintain status reports and metrics as required by the project procedures.
- Work with the testing team to create and execute test cases.
- Maintain various project artifacts.
- Assist business stakeholders to create User Acceptance test cases based on business requirements.
- Assist Project Managers in preparing the sprint plan, communication plan, schedule, resource requirements, and effort estimation sheets.
- Conduct meetings with Business Stakeholders; Prepare Meeting Minutes and obtain commitments.
- Research on Information Technology systems, processes, best practices to facilitate improvements to the project or functional group.
Experience : Minimum 0-1 year
- Strong Analytical, Logical and Reasoning skills
- Knowledge in Project Management methodologies (Agile/Scrum)
- Solid exposure to SDLC and Software Engineering concepts
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- B.Sc or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT)