- Job Title:SharePoint Developer
- Job Code:ATS-24
- Date posted:21st August 2015
- Location:Kochi, India.
eJyothi Services (www.ejyothi.com) is hiring SharePoint Developers to provide software development services to its US client Ascella Technologies, Inc. (www.ascellatech.com). The candidates should have strong development skills in SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Office 365. The candidate must have strong verbal and written English language skills. The candidate should be a self-starter and good team player.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop custom web applications in SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Office 365 environments.
- Develop and implement an information architecture in SharePoint harnessing the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) features.
- Develop test cases and perform software testing.
- Works with the business stakeholders to gather, elicit, analyze and document business requirements using established requirements gathering techniques.
- Prepare and deliver Business Requirements Specification, Functional Requirements Specification, Prototypes, Use Cases, GUI Mock-ups, Data Flow Diagrams, etc..
- Perform root cause analysis in defect resolution.
- Take ownership of requirements and provide technical solution.
- Adhere to company standards and architecture requirements.
- Manage Software Configuration Management (SCM) activities.
Experience : Minimum 2 years
- Strong skills in Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Office 365 environments.
- Exposure to the ECM capabilities of SharePoint 2013.
- Experience in InfoPath, Workflows, Content Search, Content Types, and Managed Metadata
- Knowledge in SharePoint server and Active Directory administration.
- Solid exposure to SDLC and Software Engineering concepts.
- Strong Analytical, Logical and Reasoning skills.
- Knowledge in Project Management methodologies (Agile/Scrum).
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Graduate in Computer Science or Computer Applications.