- Job Title: Software Engineer (Java/J2EE)
- Job Code: SE-201311
- Date posted: 25th November 2013
- Location: Kochi, India.
- Status: Closed
We are hiring Software Engineers to develop and support Java/J2EE based web applications for our clients. Candidates should have solid experience in Java/J2EE and MySQL. They should also have strong exposure to entire Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) phases. Candidates with experience in agile/scrum development shall be preferred.
This position will require you to
- Translate technical specifications and design into code for new features and enhancements
- Elicit requirements and perform impact analysis
- Participate in Application and Database design.
- Develop test cases and perform unit tests.
- Resolve bugs reported by Client and development team
- Perform root cause analysis in defect resolution
- Analyse and Evaluate Open Source frameworks to improve products
- Develop prototypes as required.
- Handle Software Configuration Management(SCM) activities
- Adhere to company standards and architecture requirements
Experience : Minimum 2 years
- Apache Tomcat
- Development Tools - Eclipse, Subversion, Linux
- Exceptional Analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Good communication skills and be a team player.
- Knowledge in Agile software development practices(Scrum)