- Job Title: Software Engineer (Java)
- Job Code: SE-Java-201404
- Date posted: 09th April 2014
- Location: Kochi, India.
- Status: Closed
eJyothi is hiring Java Software Engineers with proven experience in developing high-quality, reliable web applications for our client projects. The candidates must have sound knowledge in Software Engineering Methodologies, Object Oriented Programming and Relational Database Modeling. They must also have strong analytical and problem solving skills to solve mission critical and challenging issues in a complex environment.
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience in Java/J2EE web application development.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and test web applications in Java/J2EE environment
- Elicit requirements and perform impact analysis for new requirements.
- Participate in Application and Database design.
- Develop test cases and perform unit tests.
- Resolve bugs reported by Client and development team
- Perform root cause analysis in defect resolution
- Develop prototypes as required.
- Handle Software Configuration Management(SCM) activities
- Adhere to company standards and architecture requirements
- Analyses and Evaluate Open Source frameworks and tools
- Language: Java/J2EE
- Framework: Spring, Hibernate, JSF (Primefaces), JUnit
- Database: MySQL
- Server: Linux, Apache Tomcat
- Technology: ReST, AJAX
- Development Tools - Eclipse, Subversion, Linux
- Agile Software Development Methodology (Scrum)
- Mobile Development – iOS, Android, PhoneGap
- Design Patterns - MVC
- Communication Skills
- Graduate in Computer Science or Computer Applications