eJyothi Services, a subsidiary of U.S. based company – Aptin LLC, provides Information Technology and Business Operations support to its various U.S. clients. We are hiring Senior Analyst (Business Development) to provide Business Development and Contract Management support for our U.S. clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify relevant federal opportunities (For e.g. RFI, RFP, RFQ) from defined sources, and their analysis, tracking, and reporting.
- Conduct research to build opportunity pipeline and identify strategic teaming partners.
- Assist in formal opportunity capture process and gate reviews.
- Read solicitation /proposal documents and understand proposal compliance requirements.
- Prepare and develop proposal outlines and artifacts based on proposal requirements using appropriate organization style guide.
- Provide quality control checks, including proofreading and requirements compliance, and assist in the final proposal packaging and delivery.
- Review contract / task orders from successful proposals and provide input to the client and assist in contract execution.
- Prepare, review, and execute NDAs, teaming agreements, client contracts, subcontracts, and SOWs/Work Orders.
- Read through contracts / task orders, understand contractual requirements, and perform timely compliance reporting.
- Monitor subcontractor project funds utilizations and perform necessary follow up actions.
- Review work products produced, mentor junior resources, track deadlines, and report to manager in case of any items requiring attention.
- Provide ancillary support to Project Management Office (PMO) team whenever needed.
- Handle records management for proposal and contracting records.
- Create and maintain various process and procedure templates and checklists.
- Strong English Communication - Oral & Writing skills
- Strong aptitude for reading and understanding legal documents
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and self-learning skills
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and articulate client requirements in a systematic manner and logical manner, and to devise appropriate service delivery strategies
- Results- oriented approach with attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Graduate or post-graduate in any stream with excellent academic scores
- 5-8 years with relevant experience preferred
- Ravipuram, Kochi